The new Parliament is the most diverse on record, but how will this influence the key issues faced by First Nations people and their communities?
Education, housing, health, heritage protection, justice reform and constitutional recognition are key areas of concern.
Below is recording from an event facilitated by Gary Highland and hosted by the Australia-Israel Chamber of Commerce.
- CEO of the National Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation, Aunty Pat Turner
- CEO of Reconciliation Australia, Karen Mundine
- Director, From The Heart, Dean Parkin
- Director, CT Group, Gary Highland
- Larissa Behrendt, Presenter