Senior Manager – Campaign Technology – C|T RSRApply now
Senior Manager – Campaign Technology – C|T RSR
C|T Group is an international strategic research and communications consultancy with an exceptional track record in delivering successful campaigns for corporate and political clients globally. With a uniquely talented team, C|T Group’s capabilities comprise an unrivalled mixture of strategic insight, research and communications, corporate intelligence, project management and campaign delivery. The Group is now seeking a Senior Manager – Campaign Technology to join the team in our Sydney office.
Through our trademark opinion research, C|T RSR identifies actionable insights to execute winning strategies for political and private sector clients in Australia and throughout the Asia Pacific region. Whether it is navigating critical issues and events, changing regulation or building corporate reputation, we apply the lessons of political campaigning to ensure our clients’ opportunities are fully exploited and threats mitigated.
The successful candidate, reporting to a Director, will:
- Apply various agile frameworks to support and coordinate delivery across multidisciplinary teams.
- Lead multidisciplinary teams to build the right thing, at the right time, in the right way
- Build a collaborative and supportive team environment, with a focus on problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with Campaign Directors and Managers to plan the delivery of products.
- Remove blockers and impediments for delivery teams.
- Build and facilitating centralised agile events including sprint planning, sprint review, daily stand-ups, backlog refinement and showcases
- Engage with stakeholders to identify and manage key dependencies.
- Create productive working relationships with a large and diverse range of stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Proactively manage stakeholder information flow, ensuring smooth communications on project status internally and with clients.
- Manage and report on delivery progress, including budgets, schedules, risks, issues and dependencies.
The ideal candidate will be a highly driven and attentive worker who is a confident and flexible self-starter with exceptional problem-solving skills, experience leading multi-disciplinary teams, and a strong knowledge of current technology. A high level of attention to detail is essential, along with a proven ability to deliver complex projects on time and on budget to a high standard. Candidates should be flexible and mature in their approach to office working and should have a desire to develop themselves and others professionally as part of this role. The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Demonstrated success in a similar role, ideally in a leading consulting firm, or within a public sector / industry equivalent.
- High level leadership and people management skills, including experience leading blended teams (including clients) across varied skillsets on large projects.
- Strong working knowledge of the capabilities of major platforms and industry tools.
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- High-level verbal and written communication skills (inc. presentation skills).
- Ability to take initiative and solve complex problems.
- Ability to negotiate effectively and manage stakeholder relationships, internally and with clients.
Previous experience working in research or a market research firm is not required.
Level 5 (Senior Manager)
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV along with a cover letter to [email protected]