Security and Intelligence Operations Manager – C|T SPAApply now
Security and Intelligence Operations Manager – C|T SPA
C|T Group is an international strategic research and communications consultancy with an exceptional track record in delivering successful campaigns for corporate and political clients globally. With a uniquely talented team, C|T Group’s capabilities comprise an unrivalled mixture of strategic insight, research and communications, corporate intelligence, security, project management and campaign delivery. The Group is now seeking a Security and Intelligence Operations Manager to join the C|T Solutions and Private Advisory (“C|T SPA”) team in our Mayfair-based UK office.
C|T SPA combines intelligence, investigation, financial and security-based solutions to support its clients. The successful candidate will be an essential member of the C|T SPA team, whose role will be to focus primarily on security risk analysis, counter-terrorism preparedness, crisis planning, and delivery of security operations in the UK and abroad. The role, which reports to the Head of Security, will also require the candidate to support corporate intelligence projects, including multi-jurisdictional asset traces, investigations, political issues, and due diligence.
Current services included in SPA Security Services comprise security risk analysis, security audit, gap analysis, close protection, global executive protection and travel logistics planning, TSCM, and investigations. There is also a new focus; planning for the expected implementation of the Protect Duty.
C|T SPA works with global corporations, international law firms, private family offices, high net worth individuals and investment funds.
- Develop and implement security services for corporate and private clients;
- Contribute to the development of counter-terrorism risk assessment methodology, in line with expected Protect Duty practices;
- Provide direction and management of all aspects of physical security;
- Conduct high level site security assessments for corporate clients;
- Plan and communicate with partners to proactively identify, mitigate, and manage risks to corporate facilities, events and travels;
- Manage concurrent multinational security operations;
- Design, build, and lead security programs for clients;
- Develop bespoke security policies, protocols, and procedures;
- Develop network of security risk assessment contributors;
- Write detailed country security reports; and
- Assist in developing new business, writing proposals and budgeting.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the corporate security industry;
- Formal security management qualification desirable (CSMP, PFSO, CSyP etc.);
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably Security and Risk Management, or similar;
- Qualified counter-terrorism advisor, or similar;
- Knowledge of counter-terrorism preparedness and mitigation;
- Expertise in physical security, including crowded spaces;
- Experience in leading and coordinating operational security activities, including the effective deployment and utilisation of security resourcing;
- Outstanding organisational and leadership skills;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Cyber security experience is desirable;
- Basic understanding of financial management;
- High level of professional integrity;
- Committed and reliable team player; and
- Flexible and proactive approach to work.
Level 3 (Manager)
We only accept applications from those who are permitted to work in the UK.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV along with a cover letter to [email protected].