Researchers (all levels) – Sydney and LondonApply now
Researchers (all levels) – Sydney and London
C|T Group is an international strategic research and communications consultancy with an exceptional track record in delivering successful campaigns for corporate and political clients globally. With a uniquely talented team, C|T Group’s capabilities comprise an unrivalled mixture of strategic insight, research and communications, corporate intelligence, project management and campaign delivery. The Group is now seeking Consultants, Managers and Directors to join the Research team in our London or Sydney offices.
C|T Group is experiencing strong growth in its research and campaigns business in globally. Increased demand for the Group’s services means we are seeking talented and dedicated researchers with an interest in business, campaigns, politics or international affairs to join our team. In this role, the successful candidate(s) will have the opportunity to work on some of C|T’s most exciting campaigns and projects. C|T is interested in hearing from researchers at all experience levels – from entry-level to senior leaders.
The successful candidate(s) will show a strong interest or established experience in opinion research. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Undertaking opinion research for client projects, C|T Group interests and potential new business;
- Underpinning opinion research with actionable insights to support project delivery to clients;
- Working on multiple projects and ensuring successful delivery on a deadline;
- Writing research insights briefing documents for clients and C|T Group Directors;
- Gathering, understanding and documenting detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Recognising opportunities to refer clients to other C|T Group companies, either as a new client, or development of an existing client; and
- Creative thinking across all clients.
We are seeking two types of recruits:
- Graduates or Consultants with ideally 1-3 years’ opinion research experience and a strong understanding or desire to learn about the political, media or business landscape
- Managers or Directors with proven experience in running qualitative and quantitative research projects end-to-end.
One or more of the following skills would also be highly desirable:
- Interest in or commensurate experience in opinion research
- Scripting, fieldwork management, data setup/analysis
- Developed skills in writing commentary/summaries
- Ability to present insights to clients and stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be highly driven an attentive with a desire to learn from colleagues with an exceptional track-record. A high-level of attention to detail is essential, along with good computer literacy. Candidates should be flexible and mature in their approach to office working and should have a desire to develop themselves professionally as part of this role.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- Aptitude for analytical and creative thinking;
- Strong working knowledge of research, analysis and report writing;
- Strong proficiency with IT, including Microsoft Office suite, particularly with PowerPoint and creating presentations;
- Commit to learning and becoming adept in the C|T way of opinion research;
- Strong organisation and methodical working practices;
- Excellent attention to detail, including a high level of proof reading competency;
- Adaptability and ability to prioritise and work under-pressure; and
- A high level of professionalism and confidentiality is a prerequisite.
We are keen to hear from candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds, including graduates.
If you wish to join a leading-edge team of professionals operating globally, then please send your CV and covering letter (indicating if you are interested in joining either the London or Sydney office) to [email protected]