Office and HR Assistant – C|T GroupApply now
Office and HR Assistant – C|T Group
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the C|T team, delivering essential support to the London-based teams, including performing a variety of practical and administrative tasks. In addition, they will work closely with the EA Team to ensure the smooth running of the office. This office-based role is the face of the Company and will be the first point of contact for any external visitors to the office and to new employees.
- Answering and redirecting all incoming and external telephone calls to the office phone line;
- Welcoming, signing in and greeting all external guests upon arrival;
- Managing scheduling for and preparing board room and meeting rooms;
- Ensure all office supplies are fully in place at all times, placing orders for items as necessary including kitchen supplies such as tea, coffee, sugar etc.;
- Ensure stationery cupboards are stocked with all necessary materials at all times and kept in good order;
- Distribute office mail;
- Tracking and recording all office equipment, including laptops and monitors, and liaising with the IT team when procurement of new equipment is necessary;
- Ensure office, kitchen and meeting rooms are kept in good order, prepared and stocked when needed and booked via the appropriate system, as required;
- Organising equipment and materials for new employees including laptop, mobile phone, key card, business cards and systems set up (e.g. emails);
- Completing elements of the new starter on-boarding process including pre-employment identification checks;
- Supporting the executive Assistant Team as required including regular, specific tasks and ad hoc projects as required; and
- Maintaining Health and Safety records for the office, including workplace risks and fire safety, as fire marshal to the office.
This role truly requires a self-starter who is comfortable with working independently and will ensure all work is completed in a timely and efficient manner. Good attention to detail is essential along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Candidates should be flexible and mature in their approach to office working and should have a desire to make the role their own.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Exposure to or experience within an Office and/or HR Assistant, or similar, role;
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills;
- Strong understanding of IT, both hardware and software, including Microsoft Office suite;
- Strong organisation and methodical working practices;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritise and work under-pressure; and
- A high level of professionalism and confidentiality is a prerequisite.
We can only accept applications from those who are permitted to work in the UK.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.