Marketing and Communications Coordinator – C|T Group InternationalApply now
Marketing and Communications Coordinator – C|T Group International
C|T Group is an international strategic research and communications consultancy with an exceptional track record in delivering successful campaigns for corporate and political clients globally. With a uniquely talented team, C|T Group’s capabilities comprise an unrivalled mixture of strategic insight, research and communications, corporate intelligence, project management and campaign delivery. The Group is now seeking a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join our Mayfair-based UK office.
Building on the recent success of our Group-wide rebrand, the Marketing and Communications Coordinator will drive marketing strategy, develop and implement communication plans and manage all marketing and branding resources to grow and develop exposure for our business across the globe.
The successful candidate will lead on both internal and external branding and communications projects including ensuring branding is consistent across all Group offices and overseeing and updating the Group’s website and social media profiles. Working closely with the Chief Operating Officer, the Marketing and Communications Coordinator will be responsible for driving digital marketing innovation, evolving their approach to growing the C|T brand and providing a compelling narrative for current and potential clients to engage with, enabling the growth of revenue.
- Maintaining and creating collateral documents across the Group, through interaction with stakeholders across all business units, to ensure all documents are consistent with one another;
- In conjunction with colleagues in other offices, producing content for, developing and maintaining the Group website and social media pages including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter;
- Where necessary, setting up, hosting and administrating webinars and organising internal and external events;
- Copywriting, proofing and editing internal and external communications;
- Updating, enforcing and managing Group branding guidelines, with overall ownership of and responsibility for them;
- Overseeing branding for Group offices including London, Mumbai, Dubai, Sydney and Washington;
- Managing relationship with external design consultants on behalf of the Group, including briefing on projects and ensuring they remain on schedule and within budget;
- In conjunction with the Head of IT, managing the Group’s internal information hub and case study database;
- Providing input for the content, production and distribution of internal training videos;
- Overseeing Hubspot, the Group CRM system;
- Executing and updating, where necessary, the existing Group marketing plan; and
- Assisting with the marketing of the annual Group research omnibus to maximise media and client impact.
This role requires an enthusiastic and innovative individual with a passion for marketing, who can bring a holistic knowledge of branding and communications to the business. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience and results in a similar role and an interest in growing global exposure for the Group.
Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentational skills, with the ability to influence the decision process and convey solution-led value are a prerequisite for this role. You should be strategical, persistent and lead with a desire to innovate the client and potential-client relationship. Other key skills and desirable experience include:
- Experience in or exposure to a Marketing and Communications Assistant or Coordinator role, or similar;
- Experience with running successful digital campaigns;
- A creative eye with experience working with designers and other stakeholders;
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate and evolve marketing and branding processes;
- Sound knowledge of CRM/Hubspot, social media and digital advertising platforms;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Exposure to current trends in social media;
- Some experience in events is desirable;
- High level of organisation and methodical working practices; and
- Ability to land stories and build marketing strategies around them.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV along with a cover letter to [email protected].