Manager, Research & Insights, C|T PartnersApply now
Manager, Research & Insights, C|T Partners
C|T Group is an international strategic research and communications consultancy with an exceptional track record in delivering successful campaigns for corporate and political clients globally. With a uniquely talented team, C|T Group’s capabilities comprise an unrivalled mixture of strategic insight, research and communications, corporate intelligence, project management and campaign delivery. The Group is now seeking an Associate Consultant to join the Research & Strategy team in our Mayfair-based UK office.
Cutting edge research is at the heart of the C|T Group. We believe that it is not enough to simply understand what people think. That’s why we identify how people think about our clients and their issues and why, and what specifically motivates that thinking and their subsequent behaviour.
From this understanding, values-based communication strategies can successfully be developed to persuade a target audience to undertake a desired course of action through reasoned argument and to motivate them to achieve a desired outcome through emotionally relevant messages. This strategic research approach has successfully been deployed in campaigns across the globe and across a variety of industries.
At C|T Group, the Research & Strategy team is responsible for conducting opinion research to uncover the key drivers, motivators and behaviours of target audiences. The team is also responsible for deriving strategic insights and actionable recommendations from the research to support our clients and guide their communications campaigns.
We use both qualitative and quantitative research methods to uncover insights from even the most hard-to-reach audiences and an advanced range of data analysis techniques to draw out the most strategically relevant insights.
This is a rare opportunity to join a small, close-knit team of C|T Group researchers. We are searching for an experienced researcher who is confident in their qualitative and quantitative skills. In this role, you will:
- Learn the C|T Group’s unique methodology for conducting research;
- Deliver innovative, balanced, authoritative analysis based on quantitative and qualitative research;
- Oversee new and existing methods for public opinion research and focus groups;
- Take responsibility for successful delivery of research projects with minimal oversight;
- Act as day-to-day client lead on research projects;
- Develop high quality deliverables, with clear strategic insight and actionable recommendations, that require minimal changes from senior team;
- Develop junior colleagues through leadership and guidance, including providing appraisals and real-time feedback;
- Identify opportunities to extend engagements with existing clients, and identify new opportunities with prospective clients.
This role truly requires a confident self-starter who is comfortable with working independently and will ensure all work is completed in a timely and efficient manner. Good attention to detail is essential along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Candidates should be flexible and mature in their approach to office working and should have a desire to make the role their own. The ideal candidate should have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent (with a minimum of a 2:1);
- 3-5 years’ experience in market/opinion research, including strong experience and technical knowledge in all qualitative and quantitative opinion research methodology, including focus groups, in-depth interviews, triads, polling and statistical analysis;
- Logical thought processes with a natural focus on problem-solving;
- Fascination with consumer behaviour and how to influence it;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritise and work under-pressure; and
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
Level 3 (Manager)
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit. You must possess the unrestricted right to work in the UK in order to apply for this role.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.