IT Manager – C|T GroupApply now
IT Manager – C|T Group
The successful candidate will be an essential member of the C|T team, delivering a crucial and efficient IT support function to the Group, including ticket resolution, technical maintenance and diagnostics. In addition, they will work with the key stakeholders to build our technology competency across the Group, oversee our infrastructure security and develop their technical skills as part of a diverse and growing global team. Working closely with our external IT support function, the IT Manager will oversee all technological requirements.
The IT Manager will report to the COO and responsibilities include:
- First point of contact for technical issues for Group staff using an IT ticketing system and acting as an escalation point for technical issues;
- Closely managing the relationship between the Group and the external IT support function;
- Ensuring all computers, printers and other hardware/devices are updated regularly and operational at all times;
- Conducting regular system audits to ensure all user profiles are up to date and backed up;
- Delivering training and workshops for colleagues in areas where opportunities for technical development have been identified;
- Meeting regularly with the COO to provide updates on IT infrastructure and strategic IT issues;
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software systems;
- Completing regular hardware and software maintenance;
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages;
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the Group; and
- Other ad hoc technical support tasks as necessary.
This office-based role will require a natural problem solver with a good understanding of General IT, with the ability to work calmly under pressure. The C|T Group provides an entrepreneurial environment where ideas can take root and flourish; candidates should therefore demonstrate their eagerness to provide innovative solutions to simple and complex IT tasks. The successful candidate should have:
- Working knowledge of macOS, iOS, Windows Operating Systems and MS Office Suite;
- Development abilities in back-end languages;
- Understanding of database architecture design and development;
- Enjoyment of working in a collaborative environment, building rapport and strong working relationships; and
- Ability to create a warm and friendly environment of support for all employees.
We can only accept applications from those who are permitted to work in the UK.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.