Graphic Designer, Campaigns & ConsultingApply now
Graphic Designer, Campaigns & Consulting
The C|T Group’s Australian research and campaigns business, C|T Research. Strategies. Results., is looking for a designer to join its growing team.
In this role, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on some of C|T’s Indigenous consulting, along with other regional campaigns and projects.
This is an entry level role, reporting into the campaigns and consulting team, with significant opportunities for development and career advancement in a growing line of business.
About C|T Group
The C|T Group is a world-renowned research and campaign consultancy, headquartered in London, and with offices in Sydney, Washington D.C, Hong Kong, Milan, Dubai and Canberra.
C|T identifies actionable insights through opinion research to help execute winning campaigns for political parties, corporations, industry associations, social causes and individuals.
Capabilities & Experience
The successful candidate will show a strong skills in design work for campaigning, and is willing to about media management, government relations, public policy and/or regulatory affairs.
Characteristics the successful candidate will possess include:
- Being an enthusiastic and committed team player
- Competent in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Capable of editing images, audio and video to a high standard
- Creativity in solving design problems
- Ability to conceive and deliver solutions that translate across multiple platforms
- Highly responsive and organised
- Interest in current affairs
- Strong interest in Indigenous affairs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Shows initiative and able to work with minimal guidance
- High attention to detail
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Assist in the development and proofing of client and prospecting deliverables
- Under the direction of a director or manager, achieves key objectives for successful day-to-day delivery of major campaigns
- Creating, developing, proofing and delivering client messaging and prospecting materials
- Developing design solutions for websites, brochures, social media channels and other campaign collateral
- Working consistently to a high standard against strict deadlines
- Executing design projects to meet specific briefs and client requirements
- Support in the design and planning of smaller campaigns and ensures day-to-day delivery for areas of responsibility
- Identify new business opportunities for existing clients or prospects
- Other duties as required.
We are keen to hear from candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds.
If you wish to join a leading-edge team of professionals operating globally, then please send your CV and covering letter to careersAPAC@ctgroup.com.