Consultant – Front End Developer, Campaign Technology – C|T RSRApply now
Consultant – Front End Developer, Campaign Technology – C|T RSR
C|T Group is an international strategic research and communications consultancy with an exceptional track record in delivering successful campaigns for corporate and political clients globally. With a uniquely talented team, C|T Group’s capabilities comprise an unrivalled mixture of strategic insight, research and communications, corporate intelligence, project management and campaign delivery. The Group is now seeking a front-end developer to join the team in our Sydney office.
Through our trademark opinion research, C|T RSR identifies actionable insights to execute winning strategies for political and private sector clients in Australia and throughout the Asia Pacific region. Whether it is navigating critical issues and events, changing regulation or building corporate reputation, we apply the lessons of political campaigning to ensure our clients’ opportunities are fully exploited and threats mitigated.
The successful candidate, reporting to a Director, will:
- Develop cutting-edge web applications that perform superbly across all platforms.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with cross-functional teams on projects ranging from a few weeks to a few months in length.
- Clearly and concisely communicate highly technical challenges and solutions to client and non-technical team members.
- Maintain a high standard of quality as you creatively and strategically problem solve throughout the product delivery process.
- Effectively communicate your work with both technical and non-technical peers.
- Building solid front-end architectures that integrate easily with other systems and technologies.
- Understanding design patterns and write reusable, modular code.
- Working closely with other disciplines (Back-end, UX, Design, QA, business leadership).
- Having a superior attention to detail and a strong ability to Q/A one’s own work required, including cross-browser and cross-platform displays and performance.
The ideal candidate will be a highly driven and attentive worker who is a confident and flexible self-starter with exceptional problem-solving skills and a strong knowledge of the web environment. A high level of attention to detail is essential, along with a proven ability to produce fast, accurate, industry-standard work. Candidates should be flexible and mature in their approach to office working and should have a desire to develop themselves and others professionally as part of this role. The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- 2+ years building modern web applications/sites in a digital agency, multi-brand start-up, or consulting environment.
- Minimum of 2 years in semantic HTML5 and CSS3, and be comfortable with pre-processors.
- Comfort with version control, preferably Git
- Proficiency in responsive design development methodologies and best practices.
- A proactive mindset with demonstrated ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- High-level verbal and written communication skills (inc. presentation skills).
- Ability to take initiative and solve complex problems.
- Ability to negotiate effectively and manage stakeholder relationships.
Previous experience working in research or a market research firm is not required.
Level 2 (Consultant)
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV along with a cover letter to [email protected]