Associate Consultant, C|T LocalApply now
Associate Consultant, C|T Local
C|T Group is an international strategic research and communications consultancy with an exceptional track record in delivering successful campaigns for corporate and political clients globally. With a uniquely talented team, C|T Group’s capabilities comprise an unrivalled mixture of strategic insight, research and communications, corporate intelligence, project management and campaign delivery. The Group is now seeking an Associate Consultant to join the C|T Local in our Mayfair-based UK office.
C|T Local is a transactional and project advisory consultancy across real estate, property development and infrastructure. We understand how local, regional and national government operates and interconnects with the elected and public officials, customers, stakeholders, the media and the public. The successful candidate, who will report to the Director, C|T Local, will work closely with the all members of the C|T Local team to provide strategical research, report writing and analysis. This role will reinforce campaign and project delivery using C|T Group’s unique research methodology, the C|T Way, which is used to serve existing clients.
- Supporting on the day-to-day strategy and execution of multiple successful campaigns and projects;
- Providing practical, strategic and logistical support for the senior team;
- Supporting with research, proposals, presentations and client pitches to attract new clients and projects to the business;
- Anticipating and communicating project risks and actively seeking solutions for them;
- Working with colleagues to assist with networking and business development opportunities;
- Making recommendations for new business opportunities, policies and systems, where necessary or available;
- Gathering, understanding and documenting detailed business requirements using appropriate databases, tools and techniques, and the C|T Way; and
- Actively building personal brand and network in order to create client introductions both for the business unit and the wider Group.
The ideal candidate will be a highly driven and attentive worker who is a confident and flexible self-starter with exceptional research, writing and analytical skills. A high level of attention to detail is essential, along with a proven ability to produce accurately written reports and documents, and well-designed presentations. Candidates should be flexible and mature in their approach to office working and should have a desire to develop themselves and others professionally as part of this role. The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Exposure to, or experience within, a business analyst, researcher or consultant or similar, role;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- Other language skills, especially French and Arabic appreciated;
- Aptitude for analytical and creative thinking;
- Strong working knowledge of research, analysis and report writing;
- Strong proficiency with IT, both hardware and software, including Microsoft Office suite, particularly with PowerPoint and creating presentations;
- Strong organisation and methodical working practices;
- Excellent attention to detail, including a high level of proof reading competency;
- Adaptability and ability to prioritise and work under-pressure; and
- A high level of professionalism and confidentiality is a prerequisite.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and appoint on merit.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com.